Job ID 308468
Are your coding and technical skills through the roof?
rthirteen are supporting national, specialist retailer in their search for an experienced Software Engineer to join their Norwich team. Honing your technical ability, you will be responsible for the development of applications and back-end processes. Day to day, you will deliver to multiple projects, developing reliable code that meets specifications and requirements.
With over 40 stores across the UK and a leading digital platform, this established retailer is high flying in their specialism. They are powered by their customers and go above and beyond to widen the community. Not only are they devoted to their passionate and enthusiastic teams, but they also invest in their future and embrace the leading force of technological development.
The day to day
* Designing and building efficient, reusable and reliable code.
* Actively maintaining code quality, organisation and automation.
* Ensuring best application performance, quality and responsiveness.
* Identifying bottle necks and bugs and devising solutions.
* Translating application story boards into functional applications.
* Supporting applications, including technical diagnosis and resolution of data issues.
You will have/be
* Educated to degree level, ideally in Computer Science or similar.
* Two+ years of software development experience.
* Solid Microsoft SQL knowledge and experience, including C#.
* Exposure to a business environment using integrated management solutions.
* Solid time management, prioritisation & organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills paired with a can-do attitude.
* Hybrid of office and home working
* Free, onsite parking
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* & more!
This is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The offered salary for this opportunity is £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Theo Hudson – Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment. If you don’t hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful