Job ID 235168
Our client is one of Europe's Leading M2M & IoT Providers. SIM Connectivity In 190 Countries. Active In 190 Countries. Over 6m Devices Connected. They work across all market segments, delivering complete M2M/IoT managed services for mobile and satellite wireless networks plus fixed line solutions. As well as multi-industry sector expertise, their core strength is their ability to overlay their private secure infrastructure across all the global mobile networks.
Our Tech Stack
Symfony 4/5, Angular 12, Rabbit MQ, Apache Solr, Java, Node JS, AWS, Kubernetes
* Support and enhance existing applications as well as working on new features.
* Working in an agile development team and participating in code reviews
* Write and maintain technical documentation
* Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
* Contribute to architectural and code review discussions that impact our engineering ecosystem
* RabbitMQ or similar messaging platform
* Apache Solr
* Experience with Java and / or Node JS would be an advantage
* Familiarity with SOLID design principles
* Software security BSIMM / OWASP
Why work with us?
* The opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company
* Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role
* We are a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees
In addition, we provide the following benefits:
* 25 days holiday
* Group Company Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Up to 50% off an annual Pure Gym membership
* Dental cover
* Doctor at Hand (online GP service)
* Enhanced Paternity Leave
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Onsite parking
* Onsite gym
* Access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers
* Employee assistance program
Who are they?
A new thing, device or asset is connected to their cellular platform every 18 seconds of every day. And today, the Group has over 6 million IoT SIM subscriptions active in 165 countries, with collaborative partnerships that provide reach into more than 750 global networks.
The group is entirely customer and market-driven, meeting customers where they are to help them innovate by providing expert service and the most flexible, resilient and secure connectivity solutions in the market.
Their purpose-built IoT connectivity platforms connect (globally and locally) across multiple mobile networks and technologies to give customers a single management window for their assets. It provides the ultimate connectivity, control and security