Job ID 208386
Software Engineering Coaches sought to help drive change into the world of Education and Business
Are you technical and have in-depth knowledge/commercial experience of web development?
Do you love to share your knowledge via teaching/tutoring or coaching?
Do you believe strongly in social mobility and development of talent?
If these apply, then we might have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a company making a real difference to the lives of talented young people via a high-quality apprenticeship programme, providing them with business-relevant Software Development skills and qualification.
In this role you will take full responsibility for a cohort of apprentices and teach, mentor and coach them through their journey as they are in the early stages of their career.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to help this company achieve their mission of creating a diverse group of future leaders.
What are the attributes/experience of a Software Engineering Coach?
* Passionate about teaching/mentoring/coaching and love the detail of developing an effective learning experience in a commercial setting.
* Desire to make a positive difference to the lives of young talented apprentices by sharing their web development expertise.
* Believe in the principles of applied learning – helping the apprentices to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours in a way that can be applied immediately to real commercial situations in their workplace.
* Team-player – you will need to work as part of a wider team and with the clients, to ensure apprentices are meeting the expectation of their employer and the qualification.
* You will share their vision of striving for equal access and opportunity for all young people, whatever their background, to be able to master the foundations of software development.
As a Software Engineering Coach what will you get from the company:
* A great basic salary of up to £50k depending on experience
* Performance based bonus of £12k – very realistically achievable
* Competitive additional employee benefits package
* Hybrid working model where visits to the London office need be no more than once a month
* The chance to use your skills and enthusiasm for Software Engineering to help make a difference to the lives of talented young people
* A strong focus on personal development
We have several vacancies within the Software Engineering Team that need to be filled as soon as possible. Please APPLY NOW to ensure you get the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity