Job ID 339005
Software Implementation Consultant
Home-based, with regular UK travel (Milton Keynes to Leeds area)
£34,000 – £36,000 plus benefits including pension and private healthcare
Keywords: Implementation Consultant, Professional Services, Consultant, Project Management, Project Manager, PM, Software, Software Installation, Accounting, Construction, Accounts, Finance, Implementation, project delivery, scheduling.
My client is an award-winning software organisation with offices and customers across the UK. Due to expansion, they are looking for an Implementation Consultant with a general or good understanding of accounting to join their team on a permanent basis.
Implementation Consultant – More Information and Duties:
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of accounting software, which is used by customers in the construction industry. They offer real career progression and the chance to be part of an incredibly successful, growing organisation which values its staff. We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join their growing Implementation team – you will be required to deliver software implementation projects to customers.
The role could suit a candidate with an accounts background, who is looking for a change of career, or an experienced software implementation consultant with finance / accounting knowledge.
* The role will include project management of your own projects, and providing services to customers including the scheduling of initial service days and ongoing remote and on-site training, tracking of progress, and involvement in issue resolution as needed.
* You will be required to educate customers on the importance of their involvement and commitment in the implementation process including recommendations concerning setups, processing, and data flow within the customer’s existing operations.
* You will learn to identify potential issues or shortfalls in customer’s knowledge during the early stages of the project, whilst being able to manage the customer’s expectations.
* The key objective is to maintain the high standards of delivery and to ensure successful project Go Live.
* Reporting directly to Professional Services Manager, the role will be based throughout the UK and travelling to client sites with some home working. It is estimated that, once trained, you will be travelling to client sites approximately 3 days per week and working from home for the remaining 2 days. It is likely that this role will involve travel from Milton Keynes to Leeds.
Software Implementation Consultant – Requirements:
* A general or good understanding of accounting / finance.
* Project management skills are preferred.
* Any software knowledge / experience of SQL management studio, or similar are a bonus.
* We are looking for a candidate who is driven and keen to learn / move into a Software Implementation Consultant / Project Management position.
* Our ideal candidate will be confident with the ability to work to own initiative, will demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly and will be able to interpret and understand client’s needs/requirements.
* Driving Licence essential due to the travel involved.
* In addition, any experience in providing professional services within the accounting software industry and professional accounting qualifications are a bonus (not a requirement!)
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a growing team, within an award-winning software organisation that recognises and rewards its staff! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement