Job ID 333355
We are currently looking for a Software Release Manager to join an exciting and growing company which sees individuals closely integrated into technical teams.
You will spend most of your time integrated into one of the software development or data science teams, planning, designing and implementing activities to help customers to adopt new technology and transition to planned new ways of working.
You will support acceptance testing processes to ensure that intended changes have been correctly implemented and that anticipated benefits have been realised. You will work closely with analytical colleagues to help customers meet their benefits plans as closely and effectively as possible.
The rest of your time working on some smaller-scale and shorter-term projects, performing similar tasks to help our customers to better understand their technical and change requirements and embark on the most appropriate longer-term technical and change projects.
• Experience of developing a business change implementation plan to identify required changes to processes, procedures, systems, structures and ways of working.
• Used structured processes and set of tools for leading people through change.
• Implemented organisational change management practices to support iterative/agile working.
• Engaging with, and tailoring communication to, stakeholders and everyone impacted by the change.
• Monitoring the impact of the change management plan and sustaining and embedding change.
• Planning, designing, managing, executing and reporting on the outcomes of User Acceptance Tests.
• Implementing service acceptance practices to support iterative/agile working.
• Assessing change readiness and capacity including planning around key business cycles and selecting appropriate customers for migration.
• Assessing and developing change management capabilities.
• Coaching change sponsors.
• Implementing a benefits management framework and approach