Job ID 271203
SII UK is part of the SII Group which has been operating for more than 40 years and is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. The Group proudly employs over 14,000 professionals worldwide, and is one of the top IT & Engineering services providers in France, Germany, Romania and Poland. We provide a range of services to our clients in the IT and Engineering fields. We run various projects for leading worldwide companies in multiple industries.
We believe people are our most important asset and this is the core of our #FUNgineer concept. In 2016 SII opened our doors to Engineers across the UK providing superior technical services to the top players in the Aerospace & Defence, Aviation, Transportation and Telecoms sectors.
SII’s mission is to accompany its customers through digital transformation, we believe we can achieve this thanks to our Engineering professionals.
Join us and enjoy what makes being a FUNgineer.
Demonstrable experience of testing hard real time software on Bare-Metal systems.
• C Programming experience.
• Experience authoring Test Specifications, automated Test Scripts and compliance matrices.
• Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
• Experience working on safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
• Experience working in a lab environment on an electro mechanical product running embedded software.
• Desirable tools experience – DOORS, RTC/Git, LDRA and Code Composer Studio.
The right behaviours are important, can-do attitude, proactive and adaptable, concise communicator, process adherence and quality focused.
The role is based on client site in Stevenage, but with flexibility to allow some working from home depending on tasks.
Competitive Basic Salary
6% Employers Contribution + 6% as a salary sacrifice
Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover & Income Protection
25 days holiday
5 days full sick pay per year
Cycle to Work & TechScheme
Continuous professional development – We’re all a work in progress
* Corporate access to the Udemy platform