Job ID 200017
Solution Architect (AL/ML)
* Hybrid-working (Central London + 8 days per month or 2 days per week on-site)
* c£110,000 per year
Working in for a company undergoing a global digital transformations we are looking for candidate’s who will be the voice for the enterprise analytics data team in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Your expertise will be pivotal in defining cloud-native Machine Learning architectures for a variety of use cases.
Skills and Experience:
* Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional and AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty) or other industry certification.
* 5-7 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing solution architecture for AI/ML
* Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, DevOps, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, ML Engineering or Data Science
* In-depth working knowledge and experience of the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technical domain.
* Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating Machine Learning solutions – either on premises or in the cloud
* Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
* In-depth working knowledge of DevOps, Serverless, Big Data and Analytics technologies.
* Experience with SAFe methodology is a plus
* Knowledge of a Python and/or scripting, Infrastructure as Code would be advantageous
Role and Responsibilities:
* Collaborates with all stakeholders in the strategic design process and translates business needs into solution architecture design working closely with architecture, engineering teams.
* Review, approve and take ownership of the solution architecture specification for AI/ML projects.
* Represent solution architecture team at various inter & intra body meetings and committees.
* Simplify complex concepts for common understanding across key stakeholders including technical and business decision makers focusing primarily on reusability, modularity and scale of designs.
* Demonstrate impactful communications to bridge perspectives, synthesize opinions, and credibly drive consensus for data architecture direction.
* Support creation of Business Case for submission at budgets and spend reviews in cognizance of financial and timescale
To learn more about our well-known and established client and this great new opportunity on offer working as a Senior Solutions Architect on a hybrid basis with offices based in Central London; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I’ll call you back to discuss the role in more detail