Job ID 322173
Want to work on something more meaningful? How would you like to work on a real-life product that truly adds back to society and that we all use in our day-to-day?
A Software House in the Fintech sector is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work for a tech focussed business and become a champion of data.
What can they offer you?
* Salary up to £78,000
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Annual performance bonus (max 30%)
* Fantastic pension scheme (4% employee, 10% employer contribution)
* Season ticket loan – For the use of public transport getting to and from work
* Cash Health Plan
* Eye tests – discounts
* Learning/Development programme for all staff
What do they need from you?
* Previous experience as a Solutions Architect
* Experience with designing bespoke solutions and integrating with third-party solutions using modern APIs and integration/ middleware technology
* Experience with creating and taking design documentation through a formal approval process
* Experience working in RFP processes
* Experience working with project teams throughout the entire lifecycle
* Data modelling experience
* Databases (Microsoft SQL Server)
* Experience with cloud-based infrastructure services (preferably Azure)
The company is currently undergoing a migration project, moving a lot of their on-premises systems and software across different offices over to the cloud, specifically Azure. You will be heavily involved in this migration, designing fit for purpose solutions and working closely with all aspects of the change life cycle.
In addition to this, you will also work on replacing and upgrading their financial systems and then managing these particular spaces.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is proactive and looking for a challenge where you can drive change and make an impact.
If you are interested, please apply below.
Solutions Architect // Permanent // Cheshire // Majority Remote