Job ID 207438
Required: Solutions Engineer / Pre-Sales experience, DevOps ***
Global software company with headquarters in the UK, seeks a Solutions Engineer with DevOps experience to join their Pre-Sales / Commercial team. With an enviable blue-chip client list, the company creates market-leading software to make complex IT applications simple to run.
As a Solutions Engineer, you would play a key role in the customer engagement process, by providing pre-sales technical support to prospects, customers and partners. You would provide technical expertise to the Enterprise Sales teams and Customers through product presentations and demonstrations.
Solutions Engineers are important members of the Commercial division, assessing the specification & utilisation of products to meet customer needs, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose. They are also crucial to the Product and Engineering teams, feeding back client comments / suggestions to build out the product roadmap. As they are highly technically skilled in the product suite, Solutions Engineers also help customers adopt the product at the outset, providing expertise on setup and solution delivery.
* Presenting technical demos to prospective customers and helping customers to realise the full potential of
* Supporting the commercial team to win new business and to achieve the sales targets
* Engaging with Clients and Partners technical teams
* Building strong business relationships
* Representing the company at community and industry events.
* Handling technical queries
In order to apply you must have the following skills & attributes:
* A strong technical background with a passion for software and technology
* Proven excellence in a customer-facing Pre-Sales role within a Tech / Software / SaaS business
* 3 years’ experience in a software engineering / DevOps, or similar role
* Great presentation and written communication skills
* A can-do individual who wants to excel within a customer-first environment
Have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by their employees the company offers an excellent work environment and fantastic career development opportunities and training. They also take employees welfare very seriously with a dedicated team looking after physical and emotional wellbeing of their employees.
Join them now and help to ensure they stay ahead of the market.
Please note: This is a remote role with some travel quarterly to the comapny HQ for team building meetings. Some client travel on occassion