Job ID 335215
Are you looking for an excellent permanent role as a SQL Database Administrator?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SQL DBA that feels comfortable working as part of a team who are responsible for the management. Maintenance and development of information systems and databases.
Looking for an individual with Production skills wanting to work for an innovative Higher Education Facility on a permanent basis offering Hybrid working, fantastic benefits and paying up to £42,000 per annum!
· To manage relationships with key business stakeholders and technical colleagues to investigate, analyse and assess business solutions within the University in order to design, develop and implement suitable database solutions.
· To provide advice and support for projects related to the procurement, implementation, customisation and rollout of new database systems and associated software applications.
· Write high quality design specifications, test plans and code for testing and implementation.
· Demonstrable experience of managing and supporting enterprise database infrastructure solutions and technologies
· Experience of IT technology and products including Windows server, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and PowerShell/scripting
· Technical knowledge and experience of administration, design and implementation of SSIS and SSRS
· Theoretical and practical experience of Database back-up and recovery