Job ID 334917
SQL DBA, 100% Home based, Knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL, Powershell and ETL all required. Salary from £ 50000 – £ 55000 + bonus + good pension.
Market leading client in the financial service sector is looking for a DBA to join their small team. This role will focus on monitoring, reporting, performance tuning, ETL, high availability disaster recovery and release management. You will also be involved in the design, planning and migration to off-prem, cloud based solutions. To be considered for this role you will have previously worked as a SQL DBA and will have strong knowledge of SQL Server plus powershell, ETL and more.
Key accountabilities include –
* Monitor database for errors and apply appropriate fixes.
* Provide database usage and performance reports.
* Responsible for database backup and recovery techniques.
* Design and implement database migration and upgrades.
* Maintain SQL Server security.
* Patching of the SQL Server estate.
* Design and implement high availability production systems (clustering, replication, DB Monitoring)
To be considered you will have the following experience –
* Strong coding skills in PowerShell and T-SQL.
* ETL and batch processing knowledge using replication and SSIS.
* Previous experience working as a SQL DBA.
* DR knowledge – including setting up a full DR environment.
* Cloud skills and experience.
This is an excellent role for an experienced SQL DBA. Joining a small team and working with the rest of the business you will further develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The position is home based and the salary is most likely to be in the range £ (Apply online only) + c 10% bonus + excellent pension.
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV for a full brief. Interviews will he held remotely soon