Job ID 248585
Due to the continued success, and recent client wins this established digital automation company is expanding now and seeking to fill two more exciting positions open for experienced SQL Developers.
The role is hybrid. The office is on the outskirts of Warrington.
The background and responsibilities of the SQL Developer will be:
The in-house bespoke systems are driven by Microsoft SQL databases with a number of Web and MS Access front-end tools.
The ideal candidate will have a rounded development background; we are looking for someone with the ability to develop applications in a prototype environment, someone with extensive experience in the design and creation of stored procedures and SQL functions along with the ability to write efficient code that avoids locking and is fully error trapped. Candidates must have experience in developing in a semi-live or live environment with current and demonstrable T-SQL knowledge.
In addition to Web-based and VBA functional development, candidates will be required to conduct data extractions and produce data quality analysis and management information across a range of data sources.
The role will involve multiple ongoing inter-related system developments and enhancements; therefore, the candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage development requests with a commercial and strategic approach. Being self-motivated, organised, and methodical is also essential.
You will Perform a quality review of any automation solutions and provide feedback to all team members
Key skills of the SQL Developer need to be:
* Complex T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers) on Microsoft SQL Server
* C# .NET / ASP.NET Application Development
* Experience of Web Services (Web API & WCF) Development
* Extensive VBA development experience in MS Access
* MS SQL SSIS & SSRS
* MS Excel VBA Development Experience
* MS SQL Server Maintenance and Performance Experience
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Experience of business process automation software
* ETL/Data Warehouse experience
Here are some of the attractive benefits:
✔️ A genuine career progression, with job security.
✔️ Training and development of leading-edge RPA technology and Solutions.
✔️ A caring employer, with a hybrid home/office choice.
✔️ Collaborative working environment, on-site facilities, close to the motorway network (M56 and train station).
✔️ Intellectually challenging work, constantly problem solving to find complex solutions.
✔️ Attractive salary, benefits, and bonus scheme.
✔️ Casual office working environment.
A company with a very appealing culture: This is what you can expect working for this company
* There is nothing better than working in a company with a great culture.
* It's about a good salary, smiles, and laughter.
* It's about a sense of job security and being thanked for your daily investment.
* it's about it not being "just a job and embracing new ideas.
* It's about open communication and feeling energised.
There will be a period of acclimatisation, training, and familiarisation with the company’s products, systems, and services will be necessary, all of which will be provided for the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will be a core member involved in the ongoing development of our business.
Please note that this is a hybrid role, the main client is based in Basildon and therefore there will need to be some initial work for a couple of days a week in the initial few months to get to understand the client's needs and working style. However, the role is based in the North West, and 3 days of home working is included