Job ID 199279
Job Title Services Support Analyst
Salary Range £28,000 – £35,000
Location: Bristol & Home based
Duties and Responsibilities.
* Provide exceptional customer service, accurate communication with timely updates as required to all business users with IT issues and queries.
* Build positive client relationships through exceptional service, tenacity, and the willingness to do the right thing.
* Take responsibility for and co-ordinate escalated tickets with other team members
* Interact with Service Desk for the assignment, receipt, logging, validation, tracking and resolution of relevant incidents and service requests.
* Investigate, resolve, and close 1st and 2nd Line technical hardware and software issues, liaising and co-operating with configuration management and other parts of the team as required, and advising users on appropriate action.
* Manage the life cycle of incidents and requests, prioritising incident responses and request fulfilment to ensure that all services are delivered in accordance with contractually agreed service levels and performance indicators.
* Identify situations requiring urgent attention and escalate via appropriate channels.
* Providing EUC Hardware maintenance and IT Support
Requirements for the role
* A knowledge and understanding of ITIL functions, principles, and processes.
* Knowledge of using Active Directory and Group Policy Objects to define security requirements.
* Knowledge of SNOW asset Management tool
* Strong Windows system administration experience, covering Windows 10 and O365 products
* Strong Apple iOS experience
* Problem analysis and resolution in a secure environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills using logical steps
* Willingness to work out of hours on occasion.
* Some travel to Group business locations around the UK will be required when necessary
* Knowledge of MS Intune
* Knowledge of ServiceNow
* Knowledge of Windows Autopilot