Job ID 339024
Our Culture and Values:
Our client offers a great working environment for a forward thinking, collaborative team. They look for individuals who strive to make a difference and achieve the highest standards. Everyone is empowered to make a difference and their ethos encourages everyone to think like an owner. Their business puts their customers and people at the heart of everything where they work to meet their needs and exceed expectations.
To provide desktop and remote support to users, maintain the service desk platform, software deployment, hardware configuration and provide excellent customer service.
This role is 5 days a week in the office.
* Triage incoming requests and incidents via email, telephone, self-service, ensuring appropriate resolutions or escalations to other teams.
* Maintain service desk platform including its development
* Resolve desktop problems liaising with users where necessary.
* Provide support and maintenance for applications on PCs, Macs and iOS including deployment.
* To have experience in maintaining networking typologies and Windows 10/11 operating system.
* Provide agile working support (Laptop/Surface Pro/iOS) including Intune enrolment and Apple Business Manager.
* Ensure that software implementation follows change control guidelines, procedures, and methodology.
* Deal with common network connectivity issues (Microsoft Server, Azure, Active Directory, CISCO environment).
* To liaise with the group facilities team to carry out office renovations and user moves and changes.
* Set up and configuration of meeting rooms and occasional assistance with audio/visual presentations.
* Training sessions to be delivered and/or materials created for key applications such as Office 365.
* To keep abreast of industry innovations, be proactive in proposing solutions for the benefit of the team and the wider business
* To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the IT Operations Manager.
What We Require of You:
* Minimum of two years working in a PC based environment.
* Candidate must have proven experience in maintaining and supporting mainstream software products such as Windows 10 and Office 365.
* An understanding of CISCO routed network topology would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of Ivanti Endpoint Manager and Microsoft Intune a distinct advantage.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and customer service skills
* Must be self-sufficient, highly motivated, methodical and have an inquisitive mind.
* Educated to A level or equivalent with a mature disposition and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
* The analyst will be supporting a large and varied user base.
* We require a bright and intuitive individual who has good all-round skills and who wishes to be involved in a fast-moving environment