Job ID 342386
Support Analyst- Up to £35K – Leicester (Hybrid )
I am working with my client, who are looking to bring in a Support Analyst to the team on a permanent basis. As a member of our first-class support team, you will be the first point of contact for the helpdesk, to deliver an excellent customer experience.
* Answering the telephone in a professional and courteous manner
* Logging details of each and every telephone and email support request in the “Project Manager” call logging software and providing an issue number to callers.
* You will take ownership of and proactively manage issues from inception through resolution, communicating progress with our client at every step of the way, ensuring that at the very least you comply with the SLA and invariably exceed any expectation it sets.
* Maintain detailed logs within “Project Manager” about resolutions you have applied to issues raised.
* Communicate internally to ensure that members of your team are appraised as to any issues that may warrant their appreciation when dealing with other customers.
* Professional, friendly telephone manner.
* Ability to foster customer relationships.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Exceptional numeracy.
* A working knowledge of Windows and Office 365.
* An appreciation of PC hardware setup and configuration.
* Past CRM / Service Delivery / Product Delivery / Accountancy experience are desirable.
* Contributory pension plan.
* 26 days annual holidays, flexible working, and length of service entitlement.
* Private healthcare.
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity.
* Employee Assistance Programme