Job ID 329858
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
* Work independently, or with a team of software and systems test engineers; must be knowledgeable in industry-standard testing.
* Working closely with Development Team sharing test result, and working with them to fix all potential bugs.
* Edit, create, maintain, Test plans, assist with creation of test plans, procedures and reports detailing the test process and infrastructure to appropriately assess that products/deliverables meet defined requirements.
* Test and Install internal software packages & 3rd party software
* Test and install built PC’S
* Performance testing on our integrated systems
* Testing new hardware (PC’S, Scanners, Monitors, etc to see if they are fit for purpose)
* Testing in-house and 3rd party software
* Network testing.
Skills & Attributes
* Fluent written and spoken English.
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to 2017 +.
* Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 to 2016 +
* High level of general IT knowledge.
* Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems – Win7 , 10. And Linux
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel minimum).
* Full UK driving license.
* Full UK passport
* Experience in Functional Testing
* Experience in Performance Testing
* Experience in Integration Testing
* Extensive experience analyzing requirements and design documentation
* Experience with Mobile and Web Application testing
* Extensive demonstrable experience developing test plans
* Experience executing tests analysis and documenting results
* Knowledge of Kubernetes
* Experience in Agile Testing
* Previous experience in a similar working environment.
* Wide ranging technical background
* BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline preferable
* ISTQB Certified