Job ID 332735
Role: System Security Architect (SC Cleared) with extensive hands on experience on IAM..
Location: London (Hybrid)
Rate : 550 GBP/Day Inside IR35
Skills and experience Desirable
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
* Experience working as a Cyber Security Architect either in professional services, financial services, or the public sector / regulated environment (Energy & Utilities).
* Experience of designing and supporting implementation of System of System architecture for large or complex organisations and leading business areas through the development and execution of their strategy.
* Experience of designing and implementation of components of secure systems or services.
* Knowledge and practical experience of designing solutions within the standards for Smart Metering , PKI, Quantum threat, Cloud secure design
* Detailed knowledge of UK government directives on SMIP
* Proven track record in designing complex solutions within security and specially with PKI infra structure.
* IT Security Architecture experience including TOGAF and SABSA.
* Knowledge of security standards and frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, NIST, and NCSC guidance
* Working knowledge of securing critical systems in the cloud
* Knowledge of deploying cyber platforms – such as SIEM, WAF, Malware Defences, & IAM
* Experience of business and cyber security risk management
* Knowledge across the “towers” of an ICT enterprise – such as Azure, EUDs, platforms, networks, mobile, and applications Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate technical information, challenges, and requirements into easily understandable and digestible content in a confident and articulate way for mixed audiences
* TOGAF qualified and relevant Cloud Solution certification. Ideally CISSP certified – CISM, CISA considered
* Experience leading E2E Network design and delivery of large scale IoT projects across different industry verticals
* Deep experience of Core network architecture and other components of overall solutions and design to HLSD level
* Minimum 5 years' experience at a Lead Security Architect level
* Knowledge of CNI, MoD, Defence, Public Sector / Central and Local Government.
* Detailed understanding of Cloud based Core, PKI and mediation architecture and protocols
* Experience of complex enterprise & multi-vendor environments
* Proven track record leading architecture and design activity for an e2e solution and ensuring other technology work streams and contributors meet deliverables and timeframes
* Experience with formal programme management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, MSP, Agile)