Job ID 339387
Lioness Recruitment believes it takes specialist experience to find specialist careers. We are working with a client looking for a passionate systems developer with experience of one or more of their core technologies to join their busy development team. This role offers vast majority remote working with a requirement to attend offices based near Northamptonshire approximately once per month.
Your main responsibilities will be to support all development activity surrounding Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint Online & relational databases. You will work within the established development team understanding and maintaining current systems functionality whilst also customising, configuring, and integrating new systems as required. You will conduct code reviews, fixes and enhancements, troubleshooting, testing, technical documentation & data insights (views, reports, dashboards etc).
* Demonstrable development experience with at least one of the following technologies: Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint Online or relational databases
* Experience working within a project environment
* No Code/Low Code
* Production of data insights (views, reports, dashboards) and ability to interrogate datasets (SQL, Fetch XML etc)
* Functional/non-functional testing
* Technical documentation
* Any experience of developing Power Apps or Dynamics portals would be highly desirable for this role
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities