Job ID 337750
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer
Location: London/Green Park
Working Pattern: Hybrid, primarily WFH, with site visits across high-profile locations in the London area
Connect IT have partnered with a leading IT Provider in the Global Financial Services Market.
The candidate we are looking for will be able to work comfortably independently and will have exemplary communications skills to collaborate with the technical team located in London, Singapore and South Africa.
The role will involve direct remote support of users, on-site support when required, and administration and service management of a wide range of cloud platforms and services.
Supporting customers throughout the UK and globally, the IT Systems Engineer will assist our global support team where needed and provide end to end management of tickets and service requests reported by the customer.
* Manage Tickets and Requests
* Receive and record all calls from our customers
* Provide assessment of Tickets, attempt first time resolution, and /or escalation within SLA.
* Assist with customer onboarding projects and migrations
* Keep users informed on status and progress of their Tickets
* Aid customer retention and satisfaction
* Help to improve efficiency, processes, documentation, and automation.
* Good working knowledge of networks, routing & switching
* Good knowledge and experience of Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
* Excellent technical troubleshooting capabilities including networking, windows OS and applications, email flow and routing, and Office 365 services.
* Bloomberg application support and troubleshooting
Are you an exceptional, well presented IT support Technician? Do you tick all of the above boxes? Can you be on site in the Green Park area in London on short notice where required? Apply now or reach out to Luke Hodges on LinkedIn