Job ID 333383
Remote – UK travel
Mainstay is working with a leading service provider to look for Technical Architect for an exciting new remote role.
The successful candidate should be an expert in BPM/Appian technologies, with experience designing API-based services and comprehensive knowledge of producing HLD and LLD designs.
As a technical architect, you will be responsible for the overall accountability for design of the technical solution and be responsible for the design of new Appian solutions whilst working with Senior Stakeholders throughout the business to champion the solution design and maintain and Document Existing Solution Architecture. You will also support the Application Low-Code platform lead with Wider programs and strategies.
The successful Technical Architect will be;
* Expert in Appian / BPM technologies
* Expert in Integration technologies such as Rest API and SOAP
* Experience designing API-based services
* Has a comprehensive knowledge of producing HLD and LLD designs
* Knowledge and capability of Agile tools and delivery.
* Skillful communicator with an excellent ability to build relationships at all levels and communicate well within a technical team.
* Demonstrates the ambition to achieve goals/objectives and the discipline, organization, and perseverance to deliver
* Able to successfully work across multiple projects
* Knowledge and experience of change implementation in a complex environment
* Experience working in a fast pace, dynamic and complex environment
* Be eligible for SC clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Architect to join a leading organization that is keen to bring in an Architect that is experienced with BPM to join the organization
If you are a Technical Architect with BPM experience please apply now for consideration