Job ID 343616
We have a current opportunity for a Delivery Manager on a contract basis. The position will be based in Reigate twice a week and will be OUTSIDE of IR35.
Fulfil the role of Technology Change Delivery Manager, managing and overseeing all initiatives within the Solution Enablement Value Stream. You must be from a technical infrastructure background, be technical minded and have experience within data migration/O365 migration projects.
Key accountabilities include:
* Assist in the collaborative, dynamic planning process – ensure feature pipeline is populated in a timely manner by understanding the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
* Manage effective delivery of change, using the appropriate agile methodology, learning and iterating frequently which enables the benefits/value identified to be realised as early as possible.
* Build and maintain effective relationships within the Value Stream(s), the business, key stakeholders and wider teams.
* Adhere to change governance whilst ensuring that the final deliverables meet the customer's goals and outcomes.
* Proactively manage cross-functional work and dependencies.
* Support effective budget management within the constraints of a value stream, initiative or piece of work. Retain a continued awareness of the budget against actual cost incurred.
* Identify and proactively manage key risks and blockers and escalate where appropriate in a timely manner.
* Ensure appropriate metrics/KPIs for delivery are accessible and visible