Job ID 338540
Our client is the world leader in high-performance software and hardware products. They are now looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join its research team.
• You are a person who can identify the customer outcomes and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, articulates what success looks like for a product, and rallies a research and development team to turn that vision into a reality.
• You will have a passion and understanding in vfx, video effects.
• You will be analytical in your assessment of current competitor offerings and seek opportunities for differentiation and development.
• You will be able to translate market analysis effortlessly between customers and internal teams, identify and champion unique selling points, and develop and sell the company strategy and vision.
• You have the soft skills to be able to collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products.
• You have relevant academic (research Masters/PhD level) technical education and/or equivalent industry experience.
• Strong experience in a dynamic product management role.
• Experience working in an agile development environment.
• Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle including feature prioritization & competitive differentiation.
• High effectiveness in managing cross- market features and innovations.
• Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills working with end users, market experts, key stake holders and developers.
• Market experience in VFX .
• Experience working in a start-up or accelerated product development environment.
• Experience in biomechanics, computer vision, machine learning or software development