Job ID 334094
Technical Project Manager – to £50K – Remote/Newcastle Upon Tyne
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to work for a well known client in the healthcare sector on a hybrid basis, on a range of both business change and IT projects.
The successful Technical Project Manager for this role will spend their time working on a variety of IT infrastructure and business change projects, and will look after both green and brown field projects across the business. You will be responsible for the management of internal stakeholders in order to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and to budget, and will also work with external suppliers to ensure this delivery.
The successful Technical Project Manager will have the following knowledge/experience:
– Project Management and/or Project Coordination experience
– Familiarity with technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, O365 and/or BI Projects
– Experience of running multiple projects concurrently
– IT infrastructure project knowledge or experience
– Business change project management experience
– Controlling and managing change requests
– Requirements gathering skills with internal clients of all levels
– Prince 2 qualification/knowledge
The following benefits are on offer:
– Excellent salary
– Remote working with occasional travel to the Newcastle office
– Very generous pension scheme
– Private healthcare
– Death in service benefits
– Company voucher scheme to be used at retailers and leisure facilities
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work in an excellent organisation who are well regarded across healthcare and beyond. The environment is supportive and collaborative, and you would be working with a friendly and welcoming team of people.
This is an urgent vacancy, so please apply immediately to avoid disappointment!
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Rob Baxter directly on (url removed)
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at (url removed)