Job ID 339245
Technical Project Manager – Corby – Inside IR35 – £500 – £525 per day – Hybrid working
Our international client is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their expanding team based in Corby. You will be working on a variety of projects with critical deadlines.
You will be responsible for:
* Lead and maintain project management within large accounts.
* Sustain focus within the function and identify/deploy best practices.
* Responsible for understanding internal and external customer needs.
* Provide input to and develop improvements in team quality and efficiency.
* Design presentations to customers to ensure the design will meet the customer requirement.
* Ensure documentation on handover to Operations/Production.
* Excellent understanding of SQL environments.
* Experience in project managing digital solutions within scanning and indexing operations preferred.
It is expected that you will have at least 3/4 years experience working as a Technical Project Manager in a dynamic environment. You will have a sound understanding of SQL environments.
Due to the volume of applicants we can only respond to candidates matching the above criteria.
The contract is inside IR35
This role is initially hybrid working – 3 day a week in the office, longer term the role will become home based