Job ID 339160
The Camping and Caravanning Club is the world's oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping and our aim is to help people enjoy the simple pleasures that camping can bring. It's an exciting time to join the organisation and be a part of our continued growth.
As one of the leading names in the outdoor industry, we pride ourselves on truly understanding the needs of our customers, giving them peace of mind when enjoying a stay on one of our 100 campsites. We are a not-for-profit organisation, which means that every penny spent with us is invested back into improving facilities and services for our members.
We are currently recruiting for an additional Technical Service Analyst to join our busy Business Systems team.
Reporting to the Technical Service Supervisor, the successful candidate will provide first class technical support and deliver exceptional customer service to users both at HQ and on our Sites Network.
This is a varied role where you can expect to:
* Provide day to day management of business hardware and software (mobile devices, Windows OS, PC’s, laptops, printers, Citrix, Office 365, Active Directory, Mimecast, Panda, etc).
* Provide technical support including troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving complex hardware / software issues and outages escalatedd from the Service Desk team.
* Respond to incidents and change, involving co-ordinating activities with other members of the department, customers and external parties including to Windows Server (Apply online only), Exchange Online, networking, firewalls, VMWare, Active Directory, Citrix, Windows 10, backups, restores, Office 365, remote access, Apple IPads, phones, Mitel 3300 phone system.
* Provide guidance to Service Desk Analysts to help increase their skills and capability.
* Manage Hardware and Software inventory, including end of life refreshes / upgrades, domain accounts, WSUS, printing management software.
* Pro-actively manage desktop security (anti-virus, Microsoft updates, spam, desktop encryption, malware).
* Carry out desktop, laptop, iPhone and iPad builds .
* Responsible for all desktop installs, moves, adds and changes.
* Escalate issues to third parties or system engineers if not fixed within agreed time limits.
* Advising end users on standard desktop, telecommunication and system applications.
* Assist in problem solving backup issues checking event log to ensure successful backups.
* Supporting HQ and remote users for all desktop, security and connectivity issues
Applicants should have the following experience :
* An ITIL Foundation
* Experience in 2nd line technical support role
* Strong Technical Knowledge with Active Directory, Citrix, Windows Desktop and Server, Exchange & Office 365
* Proven experience of working to SLA’s/Targets together with a high level of analytical skills and the ability to effectively solve complex ad-hoc faults
* Excellent standard of both verbal and written communication
This post will require you to commit to rotating shifts, which will alternate weekly between 08:00 and 18:00 from Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
The post also involves on-call working from home as primary contact 1 in 4 weekends and secondary contact the same.
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work, with a supportive and dedicated team. We've been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for over 120 years and these days, as well as having campsites in fantastic locations we hold our own music festival, torchlight.
Benefits include 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 10% pension (5% / 5%).
If you require any further information or would like a conversation in confidence, please contact a member of the Recruitment Team.
Due to the high volume of applications normally received unfortunately it is not possible for the Club to communicate back with each applicant so please note that if you do not hear from the Club within 3 weeks of sending your application you should assume that unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Candidates selected for interview will normally be contacted by telephone and email.
The Camping and Caravanning Club actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match the needs of the Club with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation