Job ID 337229
Would you love to use your Tech Support 2nd line skills to work within a well-established MSP?
Love helping innovative companies that are growing with their IT needs?
Happy to be based in a lovely Conventry office within this growing MSP whilst also travelling across the Midlands to provide hands-on 2nd line technical expertise?
Let’s have a conversation about your next career move.
About Cipher-IT in Coventry:
We are hiring for an accredited provider of expert IT services for Coventry and Warwickshire called Cipher-IT. Their emphasis is on creating valued IT Partnerships, rather than just ‘support’ relationships.
We're helping them to add an experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Analyst to join their growing and friendly support team.
About Your New Technical Support Analyst role:
* You will be the first point of contact for our customers, so you will be someone who is passionate about giving great customer service and loves what they do.
* The role involves supporting customers' IT hardware, software and infrastructure.
* You’ll be accountable for completing detailed and accurate call records that will be used by the team for fault analysis and issue resolution.
Here's a lovely list of tech skills and experience we'd love you to have:
* A keen interest in IT technologies
* At least 18 months of hands-on experience in an IT Support environment. Ideally with an MSP.
* Customer service focused – you like helping customers.
* Enjoy troubleshooting and problem-solving.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers and your fellow IT support team at all levels.
* Be a team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Love to improve knowledge/learning – IT certificates are something you collect!
* Experience in supporting end users in an IT service environment.
* Experience in LAN/WAN technologies, troubleshooting and setup.
* Microsoft Certification desirable.
Based: Coventry, CV1 2TT – lovely office with free onsite parking with clients across the West Midlands
Salary: £27,000 – £35,000
* Salary £27,000 – £35,000
* Ongoing professional development
* IT certifications
* Free eye test
* As much tea and coffee as you fancy(!)
* Free onsite parking at the office in the centre of Coventry
* Company social events each year
* Extra Annual Leave – Guaranteed Birthday Off
We look forward to hearing from you soon