Job ID 332835
TECHNICAL SUPPORT COORDINATOR
SALARY UP TO £40K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is an expanding construction company based in Harrow. They are now seeking a Technical Support Coordinator to join their busy IT team.
You’ll be in a busy IT environment, tackling different technical and practical problems, helping to coordinate IT on the construction sites. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced IT team, giving you a great understanding of how to approach, plan and deliver IT to the business.
The role of Technical Support Coordinator involves the following tasks.
Responsibilities & Role
* Helping to build and roll out Laptops/Phones/Tablets to sites.
* Liaising with Suppliers to arrange new contracts and solve issues.
* Taking charge of your own dedicated area.
* Maintain inventory of equipment and supplier contracts.
* Manage, research and resolve end user escalation incidents.
* Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and support systems and software.
* A keen interest in technology and how it can be leveraged for businesses.
* Some experience of Microsoft Server and end user technologies.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Organisational skills with an eye for detail.
* An ability to manage multiple tasks and demonstrate resilience.
* The desire to work as part of a team, as well as the ability to work autonomously at times.
Should this exciting Technical Support Coordinator opportunity be of interest to you, kindly submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities