Job ID 336527
Onsite Support Engineer – SeeSen, Germany
Khuda Technology are working with an international Manufacturing company in recruiting an Onsite Support Engineer for a new exciting opportunity. The suitable candidate will have at least 8 years of experience working on similar manufacturing sites and will be proficient in hardware installation and support.
* Installation, basic configuration and troubleshooting of Apple devices
* Deploy the Initial configuration on firewalls, switches and Wi-Fi access points and handover to the centralised team for advanced configuration
* Work with the remote teams to troubleshoot issues with network connectivity
* Installing device drivers, establishing and troubleshooting connectivity to peripheral devices like printers, scanners and other gauges used by the quality control teams
* Working closely with the infrastructure, application and network teams to troubleshoot issues in the site
* Act as the first point of contact for issues raised by the end users, Transfer of Incidents or Service Request to Level 3 support as required to provide resolution, in accordance with the Incident Management process
* Management of desktop encryption, desktop anti-virus/anti-malware solutions and other applications deployed on the users’ desktops/laptops.
* Remediation of exceptions identified in regular reviews and reporting, through follow up with the respective device owners
* Management of desktop and laptop configuration issues as required to adhere to the Client’s policies. Remediation of exceptions identified in regular reviews and reporting, through follow up with the respective device owners.
* Onsite support of hardware and software including installation, testing and maintenance, located within the Client’s Data Centre facilities
* Installation and management of firmware updates to hardware devices as required to resolve Incidents and Events or to maintain hardware in accordance with Supplier support lifecycles
* Participate and drive planned disaster recovery activities
* For maintenance activities of all critical IT systems, co-ordinate with Plant Managers to ensure minimal impact to the business and ensure availability of onsite resources to carry out pre and post patching tests
* Escort of third-party support providers at all times whilst working in the Clients premises and/or data centre locations during maintenance activities and scheduled power downs
If you are interested in one of these roles and would like to find out more, please get in touch to discuss