Job ID 340022
£30,000-£35,000 per year based on experience
Our client is a market leader in the provision of bespoke management software to medical professionals worldwide. With over 30 years experience in their sector, they are looking for someone with an IT background who also possesses the skills to develop and tutor junior members of the team.
Key responsibilities include;
* Leading and supporting a small team of support technicians
* Quality control of teams case logging and phone calls
* Incident management and resolution of technical issues.
* Directing, supporting, training and developing the team to optimise performance
* Introducing or improving performance KPIs and measures where required.
* Recruiting new staff when required.
* 3 years of relevant senior IT support experience
* Excellent leadership skills
* Good understanding of general server, workstation, storage and networking technologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Good documentation skills
* Customer focussed
* Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
* Ability to motivate self and others