Job ID 337308
Title: Technology Integration Manager
Location: Kent (Hybrid – flexible)
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum
Forsyth Barnes have partnered with an international logistics organisation who are currently looking to add a Technology Integration Manager to their organisation. As the manager of the integration team, the successful candidate will lead a multi-disciplined group focused on delivering the technical aspects of the logistics service for clients and carriers.
* Manage the technical aspects of client and carrier onboarding including platform configuration, integration through EDI/API and quality testing delivering work to agreed timelines.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to support the implementation and maintenance of clients and carriers providing regular reporting on progress.
* Engage with clients, carriers and technology partners to understand integration requirements, establishing objectives and deliver work to agreed timelines.
* Cultivate a high performing team by building skills through coaching, mentoring and ongoing training and development.
* Manage and maintain digital configuration and integration with clients and carriers.
* Ensure the high availability and quality of integration systems.
* Provide standard solutions to integration challenges and requirements.
* 6+ years' experience in digital andor information technology related field.
* 1-2+ years of experience in a leadership or management position.
* Experience leadingparticipating on teams that develop, deliver, and support services to clients.
* Experience with the management of engagement with external providers and suppliers.
* Expertise managing EDI solutions (Electronic Data Interchange).
* Experience leading efforts andor building APIs