Job ID 335934
Are you a Test lead with 3E experience, looking for a new challenge and has a passion for working with cutting-edge technology? Do you want to work somewhere where you’re constant development and career is thought of? And most importantly, do you want to work with a leading consultancy who works with London and local companies, so won’t send you to the other side of the UK for a project?
Our client, based in London, is experiencing continued growth and is seeking to add a Test lead to their delivery team. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with other talented testers on exciting projects that help their customers deliver quality software more efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and engaged functional Test Lead who has hands-on experience in all aspects of functional testing including system, system integration and user acceptance testing. They should be comfortable working with stakeholders to define quality test scenarios and should be adept in identifying and raising quality software defects.
Key skills and experience:
* 5+ Years functional test experience across system, system integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
* Must have experience of working within the Legal Sector, either for a recognised Law Firm, or Legal Sector Consultancy
* Hands on experience managing large scale legal transformation projects, working with key business stakeholders including Fee Earners, Partners, Finance Teams and Secretaries
* Demonstrable experience managing Practice Management System implementations or upgrades, ideally 3E
* Experienced managing the integrations testing of legal ecosystem applications including but not limited to the InTapp suite, iManage and Chrome River
What can they offer you?
* Pension – contributory matched by employer up to 5%
* Health plan covering medical, dental, optical and alternative therapy treatments
* Subsidised gym membership
* Season ticket loan
* Bike to work scheme
* Training and development opportunities personally tailored to you
* Flexible working