Job ID 328069
Job Title: Lead Quality Engineer
We are a recruitment agency, seeking a Lead Quality Engineer to join a SaaS, Software organisation based in Manchester.
The Lead Quality Engineer will be responsible for leading a team of Quality Engineers and managing the quality assurance processes of the software products. In this role, you will review requirements and design documents, develop, maintain, and execute test plans, cases and scripts. You will also collaborate with software and hardware engineers to identify and resolve issues, and ensure quality standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and have at least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Quality Engineering.
The following technical skills are required:
* 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Quality Engineering
* Proficient in test design techniques and test automation
* Knowledge of defect tracking systems and software development lifecycle
* Experience with automated and manual testing
* Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C#, or Python
* Experience in performance, scalability and reliability testing
* Experience with web and mobile applications
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Lead Quality Engineer opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. To receive further details about the role, please contact our recruitment agency.
Keywords: Quality Assurance Engineer, Software Tester, QA Engineer, Quality Engineer, QA Tester, Software Quality Assurance Engineer
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy