Job ID 248600
TRANSFER AGENCY MANAGER
* Work closely with 3rd Party Vendor Review project (previously known as project Salus) on key deliverables eg. Paragon Inbound, Linedata exit documentation and follow up actions etc
* Work closely with Ops control and resiliency teams to close down RCSA actions
* Fusion consolidation and critical and non-critical process review.
* Build an ops model for new product offering eg. Junior ISA
* Enhance existing ops models for deceased processing and end to end Deal Corrections.
* Deal Correction remediation and process change implementation
* CASS control Register review including enhancement for the Oversight Model.
* Coordinate with offshore locations, complete ToW testing for the Dealing, Box and Registration team and BCP planning.
* Identify key processes with team and look at offshoring functions thereby reducing key location risk
* Ensure the new oversight framework model is successfully implemented
* Manage and track key risk actions from a business perspective eg Paragon Inbound table top exercise, Business Risk Review and identification of risk mitigation
* Assisting in deep dive reviews/analysis as required with the objective of making improvements
* Review existing service description with offshore locations and recommend and implement improvements which will help drive efficiencies in UKTA
* Support Ops readiness for new busines take on's.
There is a risk to all of the above projects if this resource is not hired as well as the reputational impact in regards to the take on of new clients being successful.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website