Job ID 307295
User Interface Artist (Gaming Industry)
* Cornwall, Re-location and Visa Sponsorship Available
* Fully Remote available if you live outside of the UK but on a Sub-Contractor Basis
* Up to £45,000
* Plus 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, pension, healthcare, training, etc.
My client working within the gaming/entertainment sector are currently looking for a talented and experienced UI Artist to join their team in Cornwall. They’re looking for someone who is passionate about user interfaces and ready to help support the back backbone of user experience moving forward. The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous experience within this discipline, a keen eye for detail and an eagerness to take point and ownership for pushing the quality bar.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong experience creating game front-end systems design and functionality.
* The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a core understanding of good graphics, iconography and typography.
* Able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of good UX and Good UI
* Experience creating UI in an Unreal project is essential.
* You should have a strong background in Graphic Design, with excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
* Knowledge of 3D construction using Maya or Max would be a bonus.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for creating game UI compliant with the game design, both technically and aesthetically
* Day-to-day working with the Art, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI documents, concepts and implementation
* Designing, creating and exporting 2D textures and icons using Illustrator and Photoshop
* Creating, animating and exporting working interface files for use in game
* Work with the art teams to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of interface designs
* Contributing and communicating original ideas towards all aspects of the UI design
* At least a full lifecycle shipped game
* A proven track record of User Interface experience