Job ID 235513
£50,000 – £55,000 + ONSITE GYM & POOL + 35 days Holiday + 10% employer pension contribution + Life Assurance + Other Benefits
Are you a Software Developer looking to technically progress and work for an organisation working to tackle major challenges of the 21st Century such the sustainability of our environment, our food supplies and healthy ageing?
One offer is the chance to play a pivotal part in the success of a a dynamic and multidisciplined team of Software Developers and Engineers where you will be the go-to expert on all things Software development, systems analysis and implementations, database design and programming..
The ideal Software Developer will be strong coder, versatile, and happy to contribute to all aspects of the business.
* Leading the Software Development Team
* Interact with stakeholders across all departments
* Ensure the developers delivering on coding applications
* Supporting and implementing systems and data analysis
* Strong IT background
* Experience working within Finance and HR departments
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.