Job ID 211738
We are keen to hear from Web Developers with a keen interest and experience in working with APIs. Our client values your API integration experience, whether gained from commercial, academic or own learning.
On offer is an extraordinary career opportunity to work for a world-renowned museum. Our client is engaging in a multi-million-pound digital transformation programme, bringing collections of objects and stories to digital life and giving insight into people’s experiences like never before.
Don’t settle for the ordinary aim for the extraordinary. Contact us for an interview.
100% Remote Working: Yes. Work from home.
Web Developer – Key Skills:
We are keen to speak to professionals that enjoy working with APIs. So, if you are a Web Developer, Web Application Developer, Backend Developer or Programmer that enjoys working, playing or interacting with APIs, then contact us for more information.
To be successful within this role, you will:
– Enjoy working with APIs and developing APIs for web applications.
– Be interested in being involved in API integration projects.
– Have experience or knowledge of HTTP, HTML, CSS and JSON.
– Have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
All applicants must reside in the UK and have the right to work.
About the Web Developer role:
This role will involve web development for internal applications, D365 portals and working with an API integration platform.
You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, from working with the project team to determining requirements through the design stages to implementation and support.
– Developing and maintaining solutions that rely on web technologies, including API endpoints and web applications.
– Requirements gathering, developing specifications and contributing ideas and experience to recommending suitable solutions.
– Developing APIs for web applications.
– Working with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, and JSON.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: £55-60,(Apply online only)% Remote Working: Yes. Work from home.
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays. Rising to 30 days after five years.
– 20% discount in all on-site shops
– 25% discount in museum cafes
– Free entry to a large number of other museums and galleries.
Enhanced maternity and paternity: Yes
– Access to Child care vouchers.
– Access to in-house training programmes and development.
For more information on this Web Developer position, please contact us to discuss.
Our client welcomes everyone. They celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join and be themselves at work