Job ID 335704
We are currently looking for a Web Developer. Work for a company providing endpoint protection products and services that help organisations focus on their core business activities. Using government-accredited security platforms and standards, we help our customers safely and rapidly deploy mobile and end-user devices to access cloud services, driving greater business flexibility, agility, and productivity.
What Can You Expect
* Salary – £60,000
* Location – London
* Industry – IT Consultancy
* Work Type – Permanent
* Plus, amazing benefits!
What You Will Be Doing as a Web Developer
* Create designs for innovative new features
* Develop user-friendly web interfaces
* Test and uphold software codes with exceptional quality and speed
* Conduct thorough code reviews
* Generate comprehensive documentation including progress reports, estimates and breakdowns
* Gather and execute requirements from the Project Manager ad Team Lead
What's In It For You?
* Discretionary bonus (Up to 15%)
* Hybrid working scheme (Once a week in the office)
* 25 days holiday
* Option to buy more holiday
Qualifications and Skills
* 3+ years of Microsoft APS NET experience
* Experience using:
* RESTful web services and JSON
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Professional problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
* Organisation skills
For further information on this Web Developer position, apply below
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying, you confirm you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants