Job ID 338281
A borough in London are seeking a Web Services Lead on fixed term 3-month contract. The Web Services lead will report to the Head of PMO and plays a key role in the development and improvement of their new customer experience programme.
This role will be hybrid working, 2-3 day a week in the office. The role is outside IR35.
– A high level review of the overall council's current websites and user journey experience focusing on look and feel, content, site management and organisation
– Gap analysis and development of recommendations to align to agreed TCE operating model including: A proposal setting out our approach to how (and why) we should put together our website and customer journeys going forward aligned to agreed Transforming Community Experience Target Operating Model design
– A proposal setting out recommendations relating to future CMS options (e.g. redesign; replace) aligned to delivery of TOM including technical enablers procurement and time line
– A proposal setting out future ongoing web management and delivery arrangements in line with the TOM
– An outline implementation plan setting out how and when future change should be made, key deliverables, activities and milestones
– Extensive experience of successfully defining and delivering web service strategy / approaches within local government
– Deep knowledge of the subject matter – e.g. Web services related to user experience, associated tools and platforms
– Demonstrable experience of delivering transformation of web services
– Proven experience in the design of new capabilities and team functions to deliver an operating model
– Excellent written communication skills
– Expert communicator with staff at all levels of the organisation, including the ability to make complex languages and processes easy to understand
– Team player – active participant within Programmes and Change