Job ID 249434
I'm currently looking for a Server and Storage Engineer to work with our global client!
* Experience with Windows Server, SCCM, Active Directory and VMware are required.
* Experience with SAN, Red Hat and Nutanix are desired but not required;
* Complete project-based work to enhance and improve IT in line with department and business goals.
* Increase process efficiency through automation and standardization.
* Perform in-depth investigation required to resolve technical issues, liaising with vendors where required.
* Produce and maintain repeatable secure configurations and monitor compliance against standards.
* Manage BAU workload of service requests, problems, incidents and changes.
* Produce and maintain appropriate documentation and conduct handovers for operational support.
* Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training.
This is an initial 3 month contract, on-site in London, offering up to £600-£640 Inside IR35.
If this is something of interest, apply now