Job ID 338252
Wireless Account Manager
£32,000 + £5k Comms
Wantage / Hybrid (2-3 Days in the Office)
Our client is an exciting, fast-growing technology company based in Oxfordshire. They are a value-added distributor acting as a supply chain partner to many well-established vendors and brands. They supply enterprise-level Wi-Fi, Point-to-Point and security technologies to a very hungry market. They are a privately owned, award-winning business that has become a recognised leader in its industry – and much like the industry itself, their company has been in continual rapid growth since its inception in 2005. Their headquarters are situated in the most beautiful of surroundings, with the offices set within a series of modern barn conversions right in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside.
An exciting opportunity has come available for a Wireless Account Manager. The ideal candidate will be targeted on new account acquisition and growth as well as managing an existing customer account base within the outdoor wireless, point to point and point to multi-point internet connectivity market or across the business’ wireless technology offerings.
The principal duties will be:
* New business generation – cold & warm calling
* Following up marketing activities
* Maintenance of CRM
* The ability to upsell and grow accounts
* Maintain a high level of knowledge of vendor technologies
* Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota by identifying business opportunities through account prospecting and profiling.
* Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present an appropriate sales solution to assist the customer in recognising the technological and business need for new company products and the advantages.
* Provide effective sales presentations/product demonstrations to prospective customer management, including hosting Company site visits if necessary. Must be able to work alongside new company channel partners.
* Produce highest standard of written and verbal presentations.
* Manage the order process through established internal acceptance procedures to ensure sign-off by Sales, Ordering and outsourced installation Departments.
* Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
* The ability to Account Map into other existing company accounts and potential customers to understand the formal and informal organisational structure, understand the executive level relationships and to make sure that we are aligned with the right decision makers.
* The ability to cross sell the teams / companies products into the companies’ resellers / new accounts to increase the overall revenue spend of the account
* Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of New Company products and technology, as well as industry trends.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
* Candidates will have a proven track record of B2B channel account management and business development of a minimum of 1-2 years
* The ability to demonstrate strong business acumen is important. Candidates must be financially astute and mathematically capable of understanding how to work our margin percentages, as well as maintaining and developing the profitability of the company
* To converse with all customers and the people throughout the organisation from Director level to Junior level.
* To be able to run standard reports as and when required
* Full Driving License & Vehicle